MCO/PCP ENROLLMENT BROKER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Company: Codice Tech
Date Posted: 02/28/2019
Location: Washington, D.C.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position assists customers regarding applications, program inquiries and account resolutions both in person and in a call center environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting enrollees in selecting the most appropriate MCO and PCP, taking into account each individuals’ needs and location
- Answers questions and provides information and education on programs and services.
- Responds to requests, and/or takes actions on accounts or enrollment applications.
- Follows standard procedures to ensure consistency, accuracy, and meeting all quality assurance requirements
- Facilitates the conversation by soliciting needed information, clarifying responses, and addressing concerns.
- Manages customer inquiries with consistency, accuracy, and professionalism, displaying excellent customer service skills and extensive technical program knowledge.
- Follows scripted dialogues to ensure quality and maintain high accuracy rates.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skill/Knowledge: Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wider range of tasks.
- Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Exhibits moderate program knowledge.
- Supervision Received: Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
Education and Experience Requirements