WASHINGTON, DC, June 6, 2016 –The Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC) celebrated its annual Gala: Honoring Hispanic Businesses in Construction on June 3rd at the Omni Shoreham in Washington, DC. This year the GWHCC recognized five individuals in the construction sector who have excelled in various categories and celebrated its 40th anniversary.more»
WASHINGTON, DC –The Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC) will be celebrating its 40th Annual Gala: Honoring Hispanic Businesses in Construction on June 3rd at the Omni Shoreham in Washington, DC. This year the GWHCC will be recognizing five individuals in the construction sector who have excelled in various categories. The Gala Chairs are Edwin Villegas, President & CEO of Winmar Construction Inc. and Carlos Perdomo, CEO of Keystone Plus Construction Corporation. The event’s keynote speaker is David Velazquez, President & CEO of Pepco Holdings.
“This year the Chamber is celebrating its 40th anniversary! This is a significant milestone for us, the GWHCC and its members have come a long way since 1976,” said Angela Franco, President and CEO. “The GWHCC works every day to help businesses move forward and to build sectors that play an essential role within the community.”more»
Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individualâ€™s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
Typically supports branches with service oriented/higher consumer market transactions while receiving training on SunTrust systems and established procedures. Approximately 50-75% of time spent on client transactional activities and remaining time spent on operations as well as coaching and development while waiting for a permanent branch assignment.
• Three years experience at a comparable financial institution or more than three years retail service and sales with supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention.
• Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client facing experience.
• Possesses Advanced Teller and Basic Sales and Service skill sets.
• Significant cash management, account reconciliation, and oversightresponsibility experience.
• Previous Teller Lead /Head teller role at a comparable financial institution.
• Ability to uncover referral opportunities and provide strong leadership.