Start Up Membership
The new Start-ups program, an extension of the Chamber's existing membership services, is geared towards new and existing businesses with less than two years in operation. Qualifying businesses can obtain annual membership for a reduced fee of only $100.00 dollars.
Benefits of becoming a Start Up Member:
- Access to and involvement with the Hispanic community in the Greater Washington, DC Metropolitan area
- Promotional opportunities at a variety of special events, programs and workshops
- Networking opportunities with our members, partner organizations, associations, corporations, free entrance for members. And local and federal government agencies
- Monthly e-Newsletter containing relevant business opportunities, regional business news, upcoming educational seminars, and special/cultural events
- Discounted and/or waived fees for events organized or sponsored by the Chamber
- One-on-one technical assistance for your business at a discounted hourly rate
- Free information and educational seminars on topics such as how to start and grow your business, government contracting, financial resources, minority business certification, business planning, and representation with partner organizations throughout the Greater Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Capacity building for access to capital and small business programs through our member banks, financial institutions, corporate sponsors and the US Small Business Administration
- Customer referrals, partnering opportunities and mentoring programs
- Representation and government advocacy on issues affecting your business
Join us now and become a member of one of the most respected and longstanding Hispanic chambers of commerce in the Greater Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Click below to join the chamber.
No new polls available.