DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, BUSINESS EXPO 2021 WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY. MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW.
Take a look at our 2019 Business Expo
GWHCC Business Expo
Join us at our biggest event of the year and connect with the region's leading businesses.
The GWCC Business Expo has become the region’s premier event connecting minority-owned businesses with potential clients and organizations that support their growth. Participation in the Expo has increased from 70 exhibitors and 500 attendees in 2010 to over 1,880 attendees and more than 100 exhibitors in 2019. A once in a year opportunity to have your business on display among these powerful resources.
- Connect with the Local Hispanic Business Community – According to Nielson, if it were a standalone country, the US Hispanic market’s buying power would be a top-20 world economy. Ranked the nation’s fourth fastest growing market, the Washington metro area Hispanic market greatly impacts/influences this standing. The Expo is an excellent opportunity to meet leaders of the Hispanic business community face‐to‐face and establish the relationships that would allow your business to gain access to the local Hispanic market.
- Meet Buyers and Decision Makers – Interact with the 130 exhibitors that will be showcasing their businesses. Additionally, the Business Matchmaking Sessions will allow you to meet decision makers that purchase goods and services in local and federal government agencies, large organizations and corporations.
- Attend Business Workshops – Topics will include Marketing to Hispanics, How to Do Business with DC, MD, and VA Governments, Learning from Successful Hispanic Business-Owners, Federal Procurement, Overseas Investment Opportunities, and more.
- Explore International Business Opportunities – Latin American Embassies will be present to showcase unique business opportunities.
- Get covered - Get informed and enroll yourself, your family or business in the District's health exchange with DC Health Link.
Each year the Business Expo features a high-profile VIP Executive Luncheon that brings C-Suite executives and corporate leaders together. This portion of the expo is an opportunity to listen to some incredible speakers. Plus a networking opportunity where you get the word out about your business to some of the most prominent people in the community that you may otherwise not be able to get in front of.
Stay tuned for more information.
The GWHCC Annual Business Expo provides the opportunity for you to showcase your business to over 1,500 potential new customers. Launched in 2010, the Business Expo is one of our region's prime events to connect multi-cultural owned businesses to companies and clients who want to do business with them. Capitalize on this unique opportunity to reach one of the fastest growing Hispanic markets in the country.
Business EXPO is the time to:
- Increase business awareness and credibility.
- Showcase existing and/or new products/services.
- Sell products/services – “cash and carry” allowed and encouraged.
- Make key business contacts and “seal the deal”. People do business with people they know!
- Network with other exhibitors and attendees
- Promote employment opportunities.
Stay tuned for more information.
This is your opportunity to target the nation's largest minority group. When you invest in our community, you invest in your success. The Business Expo is just one of many programs and initiatives that supports the Chamber’s mission to build community through business. Your sponsorship of the Expo will help position you as a leader in the GWHCC business community and help us create more opportunities for business growth and success.